Atrium Health Cabarrus is dedicated to delivering exceptional care at our facilities while fulfilling our mission of improving health, hope and healing – for all. We understand the difficulty of being away from home and are committed to supporting you and your family during the process.
Did you receive exceptional care? The Grateful Patient Program provides an opportunity for you, your family or friends to honor and say “Thank You” to the physician or caregiver who made an impact on your care while at Atrium Health Cabarrus.
Saying “Thank You” is as easy as:
- Donating a tax-deductible “thank you” gift on behalf of the physician or caregiver to the Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation. To make a donation click the button below.
- Your donation will help ensure future patients continue to receive the high level of care you and our community expect out of Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Designate the gift to a specific area of the hospital in honor of your physician or caregiver. The Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation will ensure the physician or caregiver understands they were recognized by a Grateful Patient with a donation. Any donation amount will be kept confidential.
- Writing a message to acknowledge the physician or caregiver who made a positive impression while you received care at Atrium Health Cabarrus. The Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation will ensure the message is sent to that physician or caregiver and he/she understands they were recognized by a Grateful Patient. Use the form below to TELL US YOUR STORY.
- Showing your appreciation and making a difference for others
If you have any questions regarding the Grateful Patient Program, call the Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation office at 704-403-1369 or send us a direct message.