The Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation Endowment was created in 1994 so donors could support Atrium Health Cabarrus and make an impact lasting longer than a lifetime. Endowments are ongoing funds which may be established for a specific purpose designated by the donor and provide the hospital with a long-term financial resource. An endowed fund is “the gift that keeps giving,” because it generates annual income for the hospital.
For more information about the Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation endowments and bequests, please visit our Planned Giving page.
YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS HAVE FUNDED: Over 100 Internal Grants totaling more than $1.6 Million
- 2014 – internal grants totaling $142,797
- 2015 – internal grants totaling $186,736
- 2016 – internal grants totaling $204,390
- 2017 – internal grants totaling $327,008
- 2018 – internal grants totaling $153,223
- 2019 – internal grants totaling $291,875
- 2020 – internal grants totaling $227,633
Atrium Health Cabarrus relies on philanthropic support from people like you to continue to bring the very best healthcare has to offer to those we serve each day. A gift to the Endowment can make a tremendous impact on the health of our community. All donations to Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation, the charitable 501(c)(3) fundraising arm of Atrium Health Cabarrus, are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.