The Surgery Center at Atrium Health Cabarrus serves patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. Surgical Services are provided both at the hospital and through an outpatient surgery center. These services include general surgery as well as specialized surgeries.
Surgical Services at Atrium Health Cabarrus is staffed by over 60 surgeons, all of which are board certified or board admissible. The Surgery Center features 21 state-of-the-art operating rooms.
DID YOU KNOW SURGICAL SERVICES HAS:
- The Stealth Image Guided Surgery System that reflects the precise location of a selected surgical instrument
- Sentinel node mapping, a surgical procedure used to determine if cancer has spread beyond a primary tumor into a patient’s lymphatic system
- Lasers, to focus on a very small area to remove diseased tissues or treat bleeding blood vessels
- Robots, or robot-assisted surgery, allowing doctors to perform many types of complex procedures with more precision, flexibility and control than is possible with conventional techniques
- Harmonic Scalpels, allowing surgeons to make incisions with minimal tissue and minimal risk to the patient
YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS HAVE FUNDED:
- Hysteroscope for resecting fibroids
- Spine Access System which provides surgeons with minimally invasive access to the spine
Atrium Health Cabarrus relies on philanthropic support from people like you to continue to bring the very best healthcare has to offer to those we serve each day. A gift to Surgical Services can make a tremendous impact on the health of our community. All Donations to Cabarrus Healthcare Foundation, the charitable 501(c)(3) fundraising arm of Atrium Health Cabarrus, are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.